|Place of Origin:||Suzhou,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Normal exported wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||2 months after received down payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets/year|
|Dew Point:||-65℃||Operate Power:||1 KW|
|Operation:||Fully Automatic||Life Span:||8-10 Years|
|Consumption:||Energy-saving||Material:||Carbon Steel/stainless Steel|
Oxygen Gas Generator Medical Oxygen Generator in Stainless Steel Material
PSA oxygen generator
PSA ( Pressure Swing Adsorption) Technology a revolution in Non Cryogenic Air Separation and
Oxygen Generation Technology uses special grade of ZMS ( Zeolite Molecular Sieve).
The compressed air is passed through a Twin Tower PSA module interconnected with automatic
changeover valves. After passing through a Refrigerated Dryer air gets dried. Dried compressed air
will now come in contact with bed of Zeolite molecular sieves (ZMS). Zeolite Molecular Sieves are special
grade of adsorbent which have the property of preferential adsorption of nitrogen molecules.
At a time one tower remains under nitrogen production cycle, whereas the other tower undergoes
which is achieved through depressurization of the tower to atmospheric pressure. The outgoing oxygen
gas is sent to a surge vessel where the minimum pressure will be maintained with the help of Back
Capacity: 2~150 Nm3/h
Initial Pressure: 0.05~0.4 Mpa
Dew point: -65℃
* Most reliable technology
* More advanced and more economical air separation modules. extremely low power consumption
* Simple engineering design, Less components = lower maintenance cost
* Automated Operation.
* Turn-key solution and pre-commissioned.
* Skid mounted design, easy installation.
* Durable Molecular Sieve and Steel Structures ensures longer life.
1. After the oxygen generator, the oxygen purification system is equipped to guarantee the quality
of the O2 and removing dust, eliminating bacteria and stabilizing pressure to ensure the oxygen
outputted stably and meeting medical standards.
2. Users only need to turn the start/stop button to gain the oxygen with designing required flow capacity
and purity within 30 minutes.
3. Single line and double lines types are available for option. Users are suggested to choose the single
line type when they only require a stable flow capacity; choose double lines when demand is unstable
and sometimes meet extra peak values.
Contact Person: Mr. Dylan Lee