|Place of Origin:||Suzhou,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Normal exported wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||2 months after received down payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Operate Pressure:||0.8-2.5 Mpa(g) (adjustable)||Raw Material:||Methanol|
|Power:||Low Power Consumption||Dew Point:||-70|
|Material:||Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel||Application:||Heat Treatment , Glass Floating, Steel Industry Etc|
Hydrogen Generator Methanol Cracking,
Industrial Methanol Cracking System,
Low Power Consumption Methanol Cracking
Hydrogen Generator, Methanol Cracking System, Industrial Application
Besides endothermic gas or endo gas, more and more methanol is used for the thermal treatment of metals as a protective gas. The methanol is directly inserted into the furnace and cracked there.
CH3OH → CO + 2 H2
Carbon monoxide and hydrogen are formed. The Methanol cracking gas is an excellent carrier gas.
Hydrogen and carbon monoxide are reducing agents and avoid oxidation or corrosion of metal surfaces in a furnace. It has to be taken into account, however, that carbon monoxide increases the carbon content of the steel. Methanol cracking gas can therefore be used for the surface hardening of steel by carbonization or carburization. Carbon concentration can be increased up to the saturation level of austenite in close surface areas (around 1mm deep).To control the carbonization, water vapor can be added or nitrogen can be used for dilution.
1. In a hot air stream, 95% to 98% of moisture can be evaporated immediately.
2. Quick drying speed: the surface area of material liquid through atomizing is increased greatly.
3. Product has good uniformity, fluidity, solubility, high purity, and quality.
4. For liquid containing 0~60% damp(particularly maybe 90%), it can be dried to powder through drying
5. After drying, not necessary to crush, the sieve therefore reducing the productive procedure.
6. For the size, bulk density and moisture of the product can be adjusted within specific scope by exchanging
7. large flexibility of operation
8. No high requirement for factory buildings
1. Carbonisation, Carbonization, Carburization, Carburisation
3. Annealing of steel with high carbon content
1. It is a mature production technology, which can be operated safely and reliably.
2. The feedstock is easy to get at a relatively stable price and is transported and stored easily too.
3. The process flow is short and simple.
4. Both energy consumption and production cost are relatively low.
5. Less land occupation and investment, which can be recovered in a short period.
6. Operation is simple and easy, and automation is high.
7. No environmental pollution.
Process Flow Diagram
The mixture of methanol and demineralized water, after pressurizing, evaporating, and superheating to a certain temperature, is fed into a reactor, where the reforming gases including H2, CO2, CO, etc. are formed under the action of the catalyst. The mixed gas is treated through the purification technology of PSA to get high-purity hydrogen in one cycle.
Process flow diagram:
Contact Person: Jojo