|Place of Origin:||Suzhou,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Normal exported wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||2 months after received down payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Operate Pressure:||0.8-2.5 Mpa(g) (adjustable)||Raw Material:||Methanol|
|Application:||Cold Rolled Sheets|
400Nm3/H Methanol Production Plants,
Cold Rolled Sheets Methanol Project,
99.99% Methanol Cracking
400 Nm3/h 99.99% Methanol Cracking Unit For Cold Rolled Sheets
Beside endothermic gas or endo gas, more and more methanol is used for the thermal treatment of metals as a protective gas. The methanol is directly insirted into the furnace and cracked there.
CH3OH → CO + 2 H2
Carbon monoxid and hydrogen are formed. The methanol cracking gas is an excellent carrier gas.
Hydrogen and carbon monoxide are reducing agents and avoid oxidation or corrosion of metal surfaces in a furnace. It has to be taken into account however, that carbon monoxid increases the carbon content of steel. Methanol cracking gas can therefore be used for surface hardening of steel by carbonisation or carburization. Carbon concentration can be increased up to the saturation level of austenite in surface close areas (around 1mm deep). In order to control the carbonization, water vapour can be added or nitrogen can be used for dilution.
1. In hot air stream, 95% to 98% of moisture can be evaporated immediately.
2. Quick drying speed:the surface area of material liquid through atomizing is increased greatly.
3. Product has good uniformity, fluidity, solubility, high pure, and quality.
4. For liquid containing 0~60% of damp(special may be 90%), it can be dried to powder through drying
5. After dried, not necessary to crush, sieve therefore reducing productive procedure .
6. For the size, bulk density and moisture of product can be adjusted within certain scope through exchanging
7. large flexibility of operation
8. No high requirement for factory buildings
1. Carbonisation, Carbonization, Carburization, Carburisation
3. Annealing of steel with high carbon content
1. It is a mature production technology, which can be operated safely and reliably.
2. The feedstock is easy to get by a relatively stable price, and transported and stored easily too.
3. The process flow is short and simple.
4. Both energy consumption and production cost are relative low.
5. Less land-occupation and investment, which can be recovered in a short period.
6. Operation is simple and easy, and the automation is high.
7. No environmental pollution.
Process Flow Diagram
The mixture of methanol and demineralized water, after pressurized, evaporated and superheated to a certain temperature, is fed into a reactor, where the reforming gases including H2,CO2,CO etc. are formed under the action of the catalyst. The mixed gas is treated through the purification technology of PSA to get high purity hydrogen in one cycle.
Process flow diagram:
Contact Person: Jojo
Tel: + 86 18015585722