|Place of Origin:||Suzhou,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Normal exported wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||2 months after received down payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 sets/year|
|Dew Point:||-65℃||Operate Power:||1 KW|
|Operation:||Fully Automatic||Life Span:||8-10 Years|
Medical Grade Oxygen Generator,
Hospital Oxygen Generator
10~25Mpa Industrial Oxygen Generator For Hospital , Oxygen Generation Plant
VPSA oxygen generator
Oxygen Gas Generator
1. Produce Scale:5~1500Nm3/h
2. Purity: 21%~95%(v/v)
3. Pressure: 10~25Mpa
4. Energy for Consumption Oxygen:0.36~0.42KWh/Nm
Use air blower to supply compressed air into adsorption tower; adsorption in low pressure and
adsorption in vacuum status.It means in the pressure (wind pressure ) which is slightly above
atmosphere pressure, using mixed bed composed of VPSA special molecular sieve and dryer to
adsorb the N2, CO2,H2O and the impurities, making oxygen accumulated and collected at the
end of bed .Saturation sorption of molecular sieve bed will be desorbed in vacuum tatus ,so as to circularly generate high purity Oxygen . (90~95%)
1. Only need to supply fan and power for VPSA Oxygen generating system to produce oxygen.
2. Low energy consumption of equipment, low operation cost.
3. Easy to adjust the puriy of oxygen , the purity can be adjusted from 21% to 95 %.
4. Highly automatic operation, fast gases generating , fully automatic control system without anyone on duty. We can get the oxygen within 10~3o minutes after we start up the equipment.
5. Small structure and occupation area, low reqirement for civil design.
6. Unique gas distribution technology and compaction; avoid the influence of reciprocating air on molecular sieve, in favor of extending their lifespan .
7. Fully automatic control system; Devices can be remotely monitored, start-up and shut-down .
8. Suitable for middle and large capacity.
|Main Performance Index|
|Product Production Capacity||5~1500Nm3/h|
|Product Purity||21%~95% (v/v)|
|Energy for Consumption Oxygen||0.36~0.42KWh/Nm3
Contact Person: Jojo